Monday, November 6
Our support for the Strathcona Christmas Bureau campaign begins this week (November 6 – December 1.)
We have a theme each week, but any donations are gratefully accepted at any time throughout the month of November. Students will earn 1 house point per item donated.
- Nov. 6-9: Collecting non-perishable food items or grocery cards.
- Nov. 20-24: Collecting unwrapped new toys/items for ages 10-17 years old. Ideas include: art sets like pencil crayons, sketch pads, paint sets movie tickets gift cards books cosmetics/lotions, etc. science kits
- Nov. 27- Dec. 1: Collecting unwrapped toys/gifts for babies to children aged 9 years old.
Tuesday, November 7
- Picture re-take day beginning at 8:45 a.m.
Thursday, November 9
Remembrance Day Ceremony (11: a.m.)
Poppies are available at the school for students to wear during our Remembrance Day Ceremony. We ask that students bring a suggested donation of $1.00 on November 9 so that they will have the poppy to wear on the day of the ceremony.
Parents are welcome to attend our Remembrance Day Ceremony to be held on Thursday, November 9 at 11:oo a.m.
Friday, November 10
- Fall Break begins Friday, November 10 and continues to Friday, November 17. Classes resume on Monday, November 20.