Monday, September 16
- Picture Day.
- Put on your smiles! Today is Picture Day!
Tuesday, September 17
- Girls Volleyball Practice (3:30 – 5:00 p.m.)
- Unfortunately, we do not have enough boys to field a Boys volleyball team this year.
- Girls practices and games will continue on Tuesdays. Information and consent forms will be sent home on Tuesday.
- Hot Lunch Orders Due(8:00 p.m.)
- Don’t forget to take a look at the new menu options that were sent home last week. Hot Lunch is now offering more vegetarian, gluten free and Halal options. Support our school and take a break from making lunch!
Wednesday, September 18
- Linking Generations
- Linking Generations is a program aimed at building relationships between seniors and youth in our community. Some local schools are involved in this program.
- Feedback from last year’s Stakeholder Forum included increased service learning and community engagement opportunities. This is one strategy that we are initiating to help meet that goal.
- A guest speaker from Linking Generations will be here in the morning to introduce junior high students to the program.
- School Board Meeting (7:00 p.m.)
- Parents are invited to attend the first Board of Directors meeting of the year at 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 19
- Girls Nighthawks Volleyball After School
- CORRECTION: A FANHS meeting was erroneously posted for this day. The FANHS meeting is Tuesday, September 24 at 6:30 p.m.
Friday, September 20
- It’s Friday!