For the second year, New Horizons School is excited to host the Edmonton Area Debate Camp from July 29 – August 2. The camp is open to students from Grades 5 – 11.
General Information: Debate Camp
Monday, June 10 (Day 2)
- Lunch Activities
- Recess Games: Students in grades 2-3 look for Bryce in the orange vest. He will lead your game today!
Tuesday, June 11 (Day 3)
- Playground Committee Meeting (6:00 p.m.)
Wednesday, June 12 (Day 4)
- Last hot lunch day of the year. Thank you FANHS, Rhonda Jenkin, and to all the parent volunteers for organizing
Friday, June 14 (Day 1)
- Formal Day
- All students and staff are invited to wear formal clothing for the day.
- House points awarded to participants
- Formal Day Dance – Grades 3-9 (6:30 – 8:30 p.m.)
- Please check your emails. This is an RSVP event!
- Concession will be available.
- Admission: $1.00
- Lunch Recess Games
- Recess Games: Students in grades 4-5 look for Alex in the orange vest. He will lead your game today!
- Shakespeare at NHS
- Ms. Watson and Ms. Joly’s Grade 5 students will be performing A Midsummer Night’s Dream and Julius Caesar beginning at 2:00 p.m.