Entering the Parking Lot
- Please enter Hawkins Crescent at its west access when the pedestrian crossing sign is up on the crosswalk (ie. do not turn left not at the pedestrian crossing).
- When entering the parking lot, keep right (close to the pylons).
Dropping Off In The Parking Lot
- Drop off only where the pylons are located.
- Drivers please remain in your vehicle in the drop off zone. Traffic monitors will be present to assist your child.
- Please try to have your child ready to exit on the passenger side.
Can I park in the parking lot and assist my child to the school?
- Parents may park in the visitor parking (lime green).
- Remain in the drop-off line until you reach the visitor parking zone, or a traffic monitor indicates that you may pass.
Can I pass vehicles in front of me?
- At times, vehicles in front of you may take a few extra seconds for their children to exit the vehicle. Please be patient.
- If there is a delay in the line, please wait for a traffic monitor to indicate that you may pass.
Can I drop off curbside on Hawkins Crescent?
- Yes. The area in front of the playground is a drop-off and pick up zone.
- Please note that there is no monitor present at that location.
- Do not park in this zone.
Please be considerate and safe!
- Please ensure your child is ready to exit the car quickly at the drop-off zone.
- If your child has many items to unpack, consider parking in the Visitor Parking (lime green on the map), or drop-off curbside on Hawkins Crescent (Pick-up Zone 2 on the map).
- If you wish to get out of your vehicle to send your child off for the day, consider parking in the Visitor Parking (lime green on the map), or drop-off curbside on Hawkins Crescent (Pick-up Zone 2 on the map).
- Please do not pass in the parking lot unless being indicated to do so by a traffic monitor.