Morning Drop – Off
Doors open at 8:15 a.m.
- Parking Lot Drop-Off – All Grades (Labelled as Pick-Up Zone 1 on the map)
- Parents may drop-off students in the parking lot. Please use the drop-off lane (light blue) in the the driving lane and allow your child to enter the school independently.
- Use the parking stall only if you must assist your child to carry heavy items or if you need to speak to someone in the school.
- Please be patient and maintain a single file. Advance when the vehicle in front has moved forward. Enter the driving lane to exit the lot only after you have dropped off your child.
- Curb-side Drop-Off – All Grades (Labelled as Pick-Up Zone 2 on the map)
- Feel free to drop your child off curbside in the zone indicated on the map.
- A supervisor will at the site from 8:15 to 8:30 a.m.
This is labelled as Pick-Up Zone 2 on the map. All grades may use this drop-off zone)