The October School Council meeting will be held on Wednesday, October 14 at 7:00 p.m.
Please visit the School Council page for the agenda. The meeting link is on the agenda.
Please take the time to review these COVID-19 related links. They are housed on our COVID-19 page.
We are nearing completion of setting up our new website and eNews to keep you updated with school events. We appreciate your patience as we make the transition.
One of the features of our new website will be parent testimonials that will automatically scroll along the home page. You are invited to share your positive thought about our school in a one or two sentence testimonial.
- your testimonial will remain anonymous (we will simply have “NHS Parent” as the identified author)
- we will need complete a form so that there is a record of the sender
- you can always have your testimonial removed at any time by emailing the principal.
If you have a positive thought you would like to share, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your testimonial by responding on this form.
Here are some reminders for this week:
- This is Read-In Week. A list of activities is on the poster below.
- Early Dismissal: Please remember that Wednesday, October 7, is early dismissal day. That means students are dismissed at 2:15 p.m. Please ensure transportation arrangements for your child reflects the dismissal time.
- Non-Instructional Day: Friday, October 9, is a non-instructional day for students. Classes are not in session.