New Horizons Charter School Society Membership
Last week parents were emailed several documents that present important information regarding the New Horizons Charter School Society, the Board of Directors, and Board elections. All parents are encouraged to read the documents and to consider their contents.
Becoming a Society Member allows eligibility to vote in the election of members of the Board of Directors, to vote at SGMs, and to serve as a member of the Board. Please complete and sign the Declaration of Understanding that was sent to you and return it to the school by 4:00 pm September 15, 2020.
If you did not receive the email with the information, please contact the school secretary.
Please remember that all students must be screened at home before coming to school. The Self Screening Questionnaire does not need to be returned to school.
- This is just a reminder that drop-off begins at 8:00 a.m. Only parents of Kindergarten students (until further notice) and parents of Grade One students (last day is September 8) are allowed to enter the school.
- Parents entering the school must wear a mask and must have self-screened.
- Students who are not taking the bus can be dropped off in the school parking lot.
- Please drop off your child by 8:30 a.m. at the latest.
- Please review our Drop-Off Traffic and Parking Management Plan
After School Pick-Up (Non-Bus Students)
- Please carefully read the after school pick-up procedures. Please review them with your child as well.
- Please expect delays as we will have all students attending on Tuesday.
- If you arrive at the 5/6 or the Junior High Zone after 3:30, please go to the school instead.
Chromebooks for Grade 3-9 Remote Learners
- If you have not done so already, please indicate when you plan to pick your child’s Chromebook by completing this form.
- If you cannot make any of the days or times indicated, please contact the school secretary.
Individual Hand Sanitizers Available at School
- Individual hand sanitizers are available for sale at the school office at cost ($2.50)